Monday, March 30, 2009

a letter to GM and Chrysler.

dear CEO's GM and Chrysler,

since you guys car want my tax money the next time I go into a dealership don't check my credit just give the car that I want for free. I think you owe it too me for taking my tax money. but I do have some solutions for you I mean with the issue not selling any cars. 1. make your cars more affordable, no one wants to take 2nd or 3rd mortgage out on there home to get a car. take the average wage person makes around 10.00 to 14.00 hr, so multiply that by 8 then by 5 that should tell you how much they make if people barely make 2000 dollars a month what makes you think that they can afford 1900 car payment. 2. when a business is failing usually CEO bosses etc usually have to start making sacrifices maybe putting that 6 month trip to Hawaii with you bonuses might be a good thing to cut back. take you family and the family car too a park or east or west coast beach instead. you may find out that is not the money you spend on the vacation it is the quality time you spend. 3. be honest about your price. if a 30,000 dollar is really only built using 6000 maybe do a little mark up and tell your customers hey this how much it cost to produce this is how much we are going to sell it for. for more help just send me letter back

Sincerely

mad man Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment