Friday, October 9, 2009

SG-U it is SG or just anthoer Battle Star Wanna Be


As I was watching the pilot episode of SG-U I wondered if I had seen some of the military actors before On battle star Galactica in fact after meeting Dr Rush in the SG-U series he reminds me of Dr. Guyus Baltair of Battle Star Galactica. I am not sure if I really consider this a Star Gate franchise. you Don't get the happy bomb feeling that only Col. O'Neill (two L's) that bring you instead you get a feeling of survival. like battle star Galactica. what heck is a character like ELI doing in Star Gate Universe you don't get Dr. Daniel Jackson or Dr. McKay feel instead you get a Crazy kid who likes to play online games too much. The soldiers seem to young to be Star Gate Franchise. The pilot episode in my opinion (which probably does not count for much is like 3 out 10) How ever you could get better over time. but I think tit will be too dark, and therefore not really a Star Gate show.

No comments:

Post a Comment