Wednesday, November 11, 2009

V, is it a V or is it a 5


well the statement is true in one way the show is self is about 5. has the Sci fi world come to this where we are looking at shows and movies that have already been done. but wait they can tell it differently. when I heard about this show that shows on ABC I thought well what's the harm I could watch one episode. well I think its like a really old episode of twilight zone where the these aliens come from another planet and offer hope, peace,love etc. but it just turns our that they are just monsters that wishes to eat humans. I must say how ever glen beck does make an excellent point the Aliens do remind me of politicians. but this is one show I will not be watching. there was not enough Blowing things up.

No comments:

Post a Comment