Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Veterans day..


I know this is late. but happy veterans day. I would like to take some time to talk about all my relatives and In laws that I know about that fought to make this country have continual peace first of all I had a great uncle served in world war 1, my Grandpa and his brothers all served in World War 2, my Mom's brother, and my Father-in-law for severing in Vietnam. and finally my Mom's brother-in-law for serving over 20 years in National Guard. I remember first Iraq war where my uncle went to Germany to serve while the men who would normally be in Germany could go to Iraq. I remember that My mom would show support to troops by volunteering to baby sit kids, while the wifes got updates about what is going on in the war and to their spouses. I remember on the National guard Base in Muscatine Ia. seeing the soldiers prepare physically at the gym and later after exercise in there uniform with the greatest respect and honor for there sacrifice. I love our Nation I think it is the best nation in the World. Because our faith in god made it that way. May god our Father bless our soldiers around the world during this unease time of Economical and political unrest.

No comments:

Post a Comment